Re: Malayalam rendering

From: Ramakrishnan M
Subject: Re: Malayalam rendering
Date: 24 Feb 2003 08:40:24 +0530

 || On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 09:53:06 +0900 (JST)
 || Kenichi Handa <address@hidden> wrote:

 kh> Thank you.  I installed that change.

Thanks!

 >> I have put afew screenshots at http://www.hackGNU.org/emacs-mal/

 kh> This screenshot contains many empty boxes.
 kh>     http://www.hackGNU.org/emacs-mal/Screenshot-1.png
 kh> What are they?  Is it a bug that is fixed by the above
 kh> change?

The above patch fixes some of the problems in that screenshot. But that text
as shown in that screenshot was not written using Emacs. It was generated using
some other tools, I guess by someone else (It is the translation of GNU GPL in
Malayalam). There are problems in the generated file. So I guess we don't have
to worry. I will try to write the same text natively in Emacs.

best regards
--
    Ramakrishnan M              (http://www.hackGNU.org/)
    Use Free Software -- Help stamp out Software Hoarding!