CONFIDENTIAL

From: Ahmed Momoh
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 04:31:32 -0000

Dear sir,

You may be surprised to receive this letter since you do not know me
personally. I am Mr Ahmed Momoh. I got your contact
through the South African Information Exchange (S.A.I.E) in Johannesburg
and I decided to write to you for an assistance.
My late father,
Dr Smith Momoh, was among the few black Zimbabwean rich farmers murdered in
cold blood by the agents of the ruling
government of President Robert Mugabe for his alleged support and sympathy
for the Zimbabwean Opposition party
controlled by the whites.

As a result of sequence persecution by the government of President Robert
Mugabe, I left for Amsterdam The Nederlands,
with the Certificate of deposit which was issued to my father when he
deposited two trunk boxes with a Security Company
here in Amsterdam. These boxes contain the sum of US$ 10 million but were
declared to the security company officials as
containing African art for export to a foreign partner for security
reasons.

I have visited the security company but was told that the deposit agreement
required the presence of the foreign partner on
whose behalf the consignment was deposited before any application for the
clearance of the boxes will be considered.
Therefore, I am contacting you to front you as the foreign partner to my
late father on whose behalf the consignment was
deposited. I will require urgently your name, full contact address and
telephone/fax numbers.

Afterwards, this money shall be transferred to your account for investment
purposes. As soon as I receive your return mail
indicating your willingness to assist me in this business, we shall discuss
what shall be your percentage fee for your
assistance.

Thanks and God bless

Yours sincerely,

Mr Ahmed Momoh