Re: info

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: info
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:03:36 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm not sure I like it: what RET does currently in Info is similar to
> many other programs which support links or references of some kind: if
> there's no link anywhere in sight, they do nothing, no questions asked.

But still, if RET selects the menu item from the next line, that's
bad.  Maybe it will help to tell it that text on the same line is
closer than text on another line?  That would do the right thing in
many cases.  Or can RET figure out it's in a menu and invoke special
processing there?
--
Ambibibentists unite!