Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Jan's Gtk CVS notifications...?]

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] address@hidden: Jan's Gtk CVS notifications...?]
Date: 23 Jan 2003 19:06:01 +0100

"Jaime E. Villate" <address@hidden> writes:

> What I can tell you is that there are three Emacs developers (lektu, kfstorm
> and handa) whose commits may stop sending e-mail notifications at any time,
> because they continue to use the old CVS repository, rather than the new one,
> in spite of the warnings given when they commit to the old repository.

I'm that kfstorm, and would like to adapt to the new repository.

So I tried this:

cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/emacs co -d emacs emacs

with a negative response:

no such user kfstorm in CVSROOT/passwd
cvs [checkout aborted]: authorization failed: server subversions.gnu.org
rejected access

So, following your instructions, I'm no longer able to work on emacs.
Can you fix that?