Re: Gtk patch version 3, part 1

From: Eric Gillespie
Subject: Re: Gtk patch version 3, part 1
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 19:19:53 -0500

> I agree.  In fact, it may be hard for us to figure out what to
> say in the Emacs manual without official end-user documentation
> to get the information from.  I hope someone knows enough to be
> able to figure out what we should say in the Emacs manual.

Having real end-user documentation for gtk would be valuable,
yes.  But as i said before, the raw information is available.  So
figuring out what to say in the emacs manual is not difficult.

--
Eric Gillespie <*> address@hidden

Build a fire for a man, and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on
fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Terry Pratchett