Re: movemail re-write [was Re: TODO additions]

From: Michael Sperber [Mr. Preprocessor]
Subject: Re: movemail re-write [was Re: TODO additions]
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:35:11 +0100

>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Stallman <address@hidden> writes:

Dave> I can supply someone willing to do the work with a diff that's all
Dave> Sperber's work, and thus assigned.  It's between _old versions_ of the
Dave> _XEmacs_ source, though.

Richard> If the code does what we need and is assigned, it doesn't matter what
Richard> diff it came from.  Getting it by diffing two old versions of XEmacs
Richard> is fine.

Richard>     I'm willing to help, if anyone's interested.  (Yes, I did sign
papers
Richard>     for work on the XEmacs code long ago.)

Richard> Thanks for offering to help.  Would you like to start writing the
Richard> code we need?

I didn't gather from this thread what "the code we need" is.  It seems
to me you're looking for doing proper locking in movemail, and that is
code I've already written for the XEmacs movemail.

Thus, my main interest is with helping to integrate these changes, and
maintaining a shared code base for movemail.  If you're talking about
other additions, you need to clarify.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike