Re: Gtk patch version 2, part 1

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Gtk patch version 2, part 1
Date: 17 Dec 2002 18:15:16 +0900

Ok, I tried putting the following:

   style "emacs-menubar-font" { font = "URW Gothic L 10" }
   widget "emacs-menubar" style "emacs-menubar-font"

in ~/.gtkrc-2.0, and it doesn't seem to have any effect.

I know it's _reading_ that file, because it initially complained about
the syntax when I started emacs, so I changed `widget emacs-menubar' (as
you had it in your email) to `widget "emacs-menubar"'.

No obvious effect though.  I noticed that some old .gtkrc files used
`widget_class "*"' so I tried doing that now too (replacing `widget
"emacs-menubar"'), but that didn't do anything either, so maybe where
it's getting the general gtk theme from is overriding this file...

`URW Gothic L' is the font I usually generally for gtk/gnome, so I
assume it should be OK here too; I just changed the size to 10 here, and
the syntax seems consistent with other examples.

Thanks,

-Miles
--
Fast, small, soon; pick any 2.