undigestify.el

From: Francesco Potorti`
Subject: undigestify.el
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 12:13:11 +0100

lisp/mail/undigestify.el claims to be compliant with RFC 934.  In fact
it is compliant with RFC 1153.  These two standards describe two
different methods for encapsulating messages into a digest.  Since I am
receiving RFC 934 compliant messages, I am annoyed enough that I am
going to implement both standards in undigestify.el.

If anyone is already working on this, please let me know.