Re: Emacs Mule Devanagari support quite possibly broken

From: 川幡 太一
Subject: Re: Emacs Mule Devanagari support quite possibly broken
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 12:36:32 +0900

Hello,

First, let me apologize that I've forgotten the response for a long
time.  I've been quite busy on working my project, and lost some mail
`read/unread' marks and mail splitting features by an accident, which
made me long time that these mails are exchanged unnoticed.

> As far as I remember, Kawabata-san got a permission to use
> it freely.  Kawabata-san, could you please desciribe the
> precise status of the permission?

Yes, I've been received the permission from people at Pune, but I
couldn't contact with these people when I attempt to do it about 6
months ago.  Perhaps, it may be a good chance to try again.

It seems your people already solved the problem, but let me know if
any further problems appear.  I can be (hopefully) reached, now.

# By the way, I'll go to Peru (mountain climbing) for about 2 weeks in
# the end of November, and I'm busy preparing for it, too.  So my mail
# response again would be delayed, in worst case, until December.  I'm
# really sorry of it.

KAWABATA, Taichi (address@hidden)