Re: find-aliases, where-did-you-go-little-command

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: find-aliases, where-did-you-go-little-command
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 23:13:38 -0400

    I think it could be useful in itself, but the main reason is that I'd
    like to extend where-is, or perhaps supply an alternative where-*
    command, to show the keybindings for a function, *even* if I'm searching
    it through an unbound alias.

This seems like a useful feature for where-is.  The function itself
is so simple that I see no need for it as a subroutine.  (That would
make extra trouble, such as that people would want to put it in the
Lisp manual.)