Re: Emacs server without emacsserver.

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Emacs server without emacsserver.
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 01:34:53 -0400

    Maybe server.el could be modified so that `server-window' can be:

     - a symbol 'new-frame (or whatever) which would mean that

The convention we use in Emacs documentation is to write symbols
such as `new-frame' inside `...' as I have done here.  I urge people
to avoid the habit of writing just a single quote before them,
since that would lead you to write documentation that doesn't
follow the convention and would need to be fixed.