Re: Emacs cvs newbie problems

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Emacs cvs newbie problems
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 17:41:47 -0500 (CDT)

>From my earlier message:

   I still do not understand whether this is just a local problem with
   my own setup or a problem with the Emacs CVS.

I sent two messages to emacs-devel, that got apparently received by
emacs-devel in reverse order.  This might be confusing.  As I pointed
out in my "other" message, I now am inclined to believe that it is
just a local problem, as long as nobody else is seeing the problem.
Sorry for the "false alarm" in that case.

Sincerely,

Luc.