make bootstrap failure in 21.3.5

From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Subject: make bootstrap failure in 21.3.5
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 07:26:50 UT

Hi,
 I was abke to fix the problem. I am not sure whether this is the
 correct fix.
 I added the following entries in "lisp/loadup.el" - after "(load
 "help").
(load "help-fns")
(load "warnings")

I then did a "gmake bootstrap". I was able to build emacs.

I feel (in all probability, I am wrong)the problem is because of the
changes as in lisp/ChangeLog:
        2002-08-14  Stefan Monnier  <address@hidden>
        * help-fns.el (locate-library): Use locate-file(-completion).

with regards,
dhruva

PS: There is still the problem of "Info" files not getting built. I had
to run configure in "lispref" and "lispintro" and do a "gmake" to build
them. In the "man" folder, there is no configure script. I had to copy
the Makefile.In and manually modify the @srcdir@ and one more field and
do a gmake to build the info files.
--
Dhruva Krishnamurthy