Re: emacs-lisp-intro.txt

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: emacs-lisp-intro.txt
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 21:49:48 +0000 (UTC)

   Why was emacs-lisp-intro.txt added to the repository?  Do we intend
   to distribute as part of the Emacs tarball?

That was a mistake.  My apologies.  I did not realize it was there.  A
week or two ago, I made some changes to emacs-lisp-intro.texi (I think
to fix typos) and rebuilt emacs-lisp-intro.info; at the same time I
must also have built emacs-lisp-intro.txt.  (I just copy, paste, and
run some shell commands, so that would have been easy to do
unintentionally.)

I just ran the pcl-cvs command to remove the file and it should now be
gone.

Thanks for finding this!

--
    Robert J. Chassell            address@hidden  address@hidden