Re: color-theme.el

From: Alex Schroeder
Subject: Re: color-theme.el
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 13:38:59 +0200

> It sounds like the big difference is that "real" themes handle
> customizable variables (and face attributes?), whereas color-theme.el
> just handles themes.  Is that a correct description?

Hm.  Not really.  Let me try to put it in your terms.

"real" themes can set customizable variables and customizable face
attributes, *plus* it can undo these settings when a theme is
uninstalled.

color-theme.el can set any variables, any face attributes, and frame
parameters, but no undoing of themes.

Alex.