Re: my Emacs is broken

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: my Emacs is broken
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 18:49:59 -0600 (MDT)

Karl Zeitler said that this change was necessary to fix a problem for
him on Solaris.  If it causes some other problem, I could remove the
change, but that would bring back the problem he fixed.  It would be
better if we could fix both problems.  However, only Solaris users can
figure out what is really right to do.