Re: please consider emacs-unicode for pervasive changes

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: please consider emacs-unicode for pervasive changes
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:25:34 -0500 (CDT)

Richard Stallman wrote:

   Could people who are working on things that might be desirale to
   include soon please speak up and identify those changes?

I am working on a unified version of mailalias.el and mailabbrev.el,
as well as on a file allowing to write interactively defined mail
aliases automatically into .mailrc and a file defining a major mode to
edit .mailrc directly.  I hope to be able to submit all of this within
a month, although I can give no hard guarantee about that time-frame.

I do not know what the proposed feature freeze entails, so I do not
know how it would affect my proposed changes and additions.

My changes are partly new features, partly a unification of existing
features and partly bug fixes.  They form a unity however, since the
various aspects depend on each other.

Sincerely,

Luc.