Re: More .cvsignore entries?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: More .cvsignore entries?
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 16:10:13 -0400

> > Where do they come from ?  Why don't you just delete them ?
> > If they come back, it's a bug somewhere and we should fix it instead
> > of hiding the problem by adding them to .cvsignore.
>
> I tried to delete them, and "cvs update" put them back.  So I think
> it's "cvs remove" time...

How on earth could `cvs update' put them back and at the same time
have `cvs -n update' say that they are "Unknown" ?
I doubt `cvs remove' will help, but feel free to try.
As far as I can see, there is simply no such info/elisp-covers.texi
file in the repository at all.

BTW, I'm mildly annoyed at the use of @copying since my texinfo
burps on it saying it's an unknown command.  I'm using texinfo-4.1
from RedHat-7.3 which is not ancient in my book.
Until now, texinfo-4.0 was enough.  Is @copying really important ?

        Stefan