Re: Tramp/Ange-FTP filename unification

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: Tramp/Ange-FTP filename unification
Date: 13 Jul 2002 01:22:10 +0200

> I'm getting a strange problem with ido.el completions that could be
> related to recent changes to Ange-FTP/Tramp.

I don't know whether this is tramp related, but some change made during the
last 24 hours has made ido not work at all.

It seems that something is messing with the minibuffer, since the
extra info ido is putting in the minibuffer after the user input is
all of a sudden converted into user input, e.g. as if expand-file-name
was called in the minibuffer.

Does this ring a bell, anyone?