emacs/lisp/ChangeLog CVS lock

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: emacs/lisp/ChangeLog CVS lock
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 13:22:03 +0200

(Copied to both cvs-hackers and savannah-hackers since I'm not sure
which one removed the lock yesterday.)

It seems to have happened again, my "cvs commit ChangeLog" has now
been hanging for 5 minutes or so, I'm not pressing C-c this time but
leave it running.

Am I causing this somehow?  Again, sorry for the trouble.

bash-2.05a$ cvs --version

Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.11.2 (client/server)

Copyright (c) 1989-2001 Brian Berliner, david d `zoo' zuhn,
                        Jeff Polk, and other authors

CVS may be copied only under the terms of the GNU General Public License,
a copy of which can be found with the CVS distribution kit.

Specify the --help option for further information about CVS
bash-2.05a$ cvs commit ChangeLog

Log message unchanged or not specified
a)bort, c)ontinue, e)dit, !)reuse this message unchanged for remaining dirs
Action: (continue) c

<HANGING>