Re: NT Emacs make problem..

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: NT Emacs make problem..
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 13:34:18 +0200

> We may not need any more directions; aside from the CVSREAD issue
> which we might solve in a different way, nobody has mentioned
> any other requirements.

What about mentioning different ways to build Emacs?  (One could
always use "make bootstrap", then there might be CVS conflicts which
need to be mentioned.  Or one could try to abstain from "make
bootstrap" as often as possible, then there should be a hint on when
"make bootstrap" is necessary.  There could also be some text
explaining pros/cons of the approaches.)  Even if only one of the
alternatives is explained, there should be some explanatory text,
IMVHO.

kai
--
~/.signature is: umop 3p!sdn    (Frank Nobis)