Re: [usability] mouse-1 for performing actions?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [usability] mouse-1 for performing actions?
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 18:42:56 -0600 (MDT)

    Of course you could just use the `Info-copy-current-node-name' command,
    which is in the Info menu (and also now bound to `c').

The drawback of that method is that you have to remember it.
I must have known about it once upon a time, but I forgot it.
Bob apparently didn't know about it either.

The simple change I'm going to install will make it easy to
copy this from the text in the usual way.