Re: Line Continuation Bugs & Patch

From: Ein Terakawa
Subject: Re: Line Continuation Bugs & Patch
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 07:19:29 +0900

Well, I just created patches for 21.2 and 21.2.50 .

There is one thing I'm not clear.
That is the follwing line in window_scroll_pixel_based of window.c .
      w->start_at_line_beg = Fbolp ();
I think we can't say  PT == window-start  here. Am I right?

I'll be happy if you can decide to install the patch just by looking at
the chages the patch makes, and if I don't have to do things like detailed
description. If so I'can just proceed to the farther step of line
continuation issue.
Please let me know if there is something I'm supposed to do.

Notice:

* As for 21.2.50 the patch intentionally overrides a change
  done by gerd at revision 1.150 of indent.c .

* Some messy keywords ('XXX' and 'XXXX') are contained.

* No change logs.

Here are the new patches.
http://applause.elfmimi.jp/emacs-lisp/emacs-21.1-proper-continuation-20020520.diff.gz
http://applause.elfmimi.jp/emacs-lisp/emacs-21.2-proper-continuation-20020520.diff.gz
http://applause.elfmimi.jp/emacs-lisp/emacs-21.2.50-proper-continuation-20020520.diff.gz
# Thanks to the flexibility of the patch command
# patch for 21.1 can also be applied to 21.2 .

----
Ein Terakawa <address@hidden>