Re: pcl-cvs: move cursor

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: pcl-cvs: move cursor
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 17:17:51 +0200

"Stefan Monnier" <monnier+gnu/address@hidden> writes:

> Agreed.  Setting the goal-column should be enough for `n' and `p'.
> Feel free to do it (do you have write-access?).

I see that this statement is already there, but commented out.
Surely there is a reason for that fact.  Do you know the reason?

Maybe the reason is that the right approach is to have the cursor move
to different spots depending on the current line.  I don't know if it
is possible to put data into the "cookies" structure that tells where
to put point.

Or can cvs-mode-next-line somehow find out if it is on a file line
and then do the right thing?

kai
--
Silence is foo!