Re: Character problems

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Character problems
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 16:18:56 -0700 (MST)

    I do not see \201 anywhere, that must be a problem on your side.  The raw
    mail as I received it does not contain any \201 characters.

The 201's were visible in my buffer when I received that message.  But
perhaps neither of us can tell for certain what was in the file he
sent, because of the encoding and decoding that goes on.  The only way
we can really be sure is if Reingold saves that region using emacs-mule
encoding, uuencodes the file, and sends that.