RE: Weird frame/buffer interaction

From: EXT-Broida, Michael P
Subject: RE: Weird frame/buffer interaction
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:19:06 -0600

Sorry to keep sending messages, but I'm finding more details
that might help.

That magic resizing is really odd.  If I continue to hold
down the mouse button, the windows (EXCEPT the top one)
keep changing sizes: springing up and down pretty wildly
with just tiny mouse movements.

Also note that it SEEMS to only happen if I'm dragging the
UPPERMOST modebar (below the top window), NOT any lower bar.
Dragging the 2nd/3rd/etc modebar does NOT cause any unexpected
resizing (though it still sometimes lets me squish multiple
lower windows and sometimes does not allow that).

        Mike