Re: Redisplay problems...

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Re: Redisplay problems...
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 21:49:49 +0100

   From: "Eli Zaretskii" <address@hidden>
   Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 22:26:12 +0200

   > > I have again seen redisplay problem today. It happened in Gnus'
   > > mode-line. I have experienced similar problems before just after C-h
   > > k something or after C-h f something (ie. when new window appeared). This
   > > time it happened just after SPC in the Gnus' summary buffer (Article
buffer
   > > appeared).
   >
   > Are you perhaps using the (as yet to be fixed) x-autoselect-window
   > feature?  If so, is it possible that the problems go away if
   > x-autoselect-window is turned off?

No, the same happened before inventing that variable. And I do not use it
right now.
--
Pavel Janík

... feels much better than any (2.4?) kernel before. I do not know what
happend/changed exactly, but this is the first kernel which does not swap
out exact this application I will need next.
                  -- Adrian Schroeter about 2.4.10-pre14aa