Re: address@hidden: Re: uncomment-region - bug?]

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: uncomment-region - bug?]
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 20:34:20 -0500

> The commands comment-region and uncomment-region are two that many
> users have learned to use by name.  So it might be a good idea for
> those two commands to run hooks which Fortran mode could redefine.
> What do you think?  Want to do it?

I'd rather try to make comment-region and uncomment-region just
work in fortran-mode (this mostly involves changes in fortran.el
although it might require a few newcomment.el changes as well).
I took a look at it a while back and it seemed not to be too difficult,
but I don't know enough about fortran's syntax (and typical fortran
usage) to do it myself.

        Stefan