Re: Using GDB in NTEMACS

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Using GDB in NTEMACS
Date: 22 Feb 2002 20:53:15 +0000

Jon Cast <address@hidden> writes:

> Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > If Emacs could be compiled with Cygwin, that would indeed solve many
> > problems, at least for people who mostly use Cygwin programs.
> > Unfortunately, a Cygwin build of Emacs is not around the corner;
> > volunteers are welcome to work on that.
>
> A quick interjection: I /am/ willing to work on a Cygwin build of
> Emacs, if that would be accepted here.

We already have some patches based on the XEmacs build, which subject
to agreement from the author, we might be able to use as a starting point.
The reason these patches are currently sitting unused is that the
person who submitted them did not feel able to support them, since
they were basically copy and paste from XEmacs.

--
Jason Rumney