Re: Weak documentation on buffer-local hooks.

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Weak documentation on buffer-local hooks.
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:14:06 -0700 (MST)

    I'm not sure whether the following is still valid:

    This works for all normal hooks, but does not work for most non-normal
    hooks yet.  We will be changing the callers of non-normal hooks so
    that they can handle localness; this has to be done one by one.

I don't know either.  Would you like to look for the various
non-normal hooks and see if they still need changing?