Re: Two new entries in menu-bar's Tools menu

From: Per Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: Two new entries in menu-bar's Tools menu
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 12:26:20 +0100

>     Also note, that flyspell-mode is not customizable option.
>
> That seems like a bug to me.  Could you make it customizable?

It is already an option for text-mode-hook, like turn-on-auto-fill
is.

It is very conceptually very similar to auto-fill-mode as it only
makes sense in text-mode derivatives.

If it is to be made a global option, we should probably emulate the
code for toggle-text-mode-auto-fill.

Hmm.. Should toggle-text-mode-auto-fill be made a customize option?
And maybe rename it to global-auto-fill-mode?  It could be implemented
with custom :get and :set methods.