Re: transient-mark-mode and region highlighting

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: transient-mark-mode and region highlighting
Date: 31 Jan 2002 00:35:55 +0100

    EZ> The problem with that is that some commands will work on a
    EZ> region after "C-x C-x" and C-SPC followed by cursor motion,
    EZ> which is something you might or might not expect.  With
    EZ> highlighting, you at least have a fair warning...

That's OK, I'm not against other improvements, I only wanted to say that
those improvements are orthogonal to my problem, they don't solve it.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
The rush to reproduce Microsofts window environment seems to overshadow the
design process of determining what a window environment should be, and what its