Re: Is it fixed?

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: Is it fixed?
Date: 28 Jan 2002 23:52:42 +0100

> Has this been fixed?  Is anyone working on it?
>
> Sender: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
> Cc: address@hidden
> From: Vin Shelton <address@hidden>
> Subject: Screen refresh problem with info
> Date: 05 Jan 2002 18:14:54 -0500

It has been fixed:

2002-01-16  Kim F. Storm  <address@hidden>

        * xterm.c (x_erase_phys_cursor): Don't erase cursor if cursor row
        is invisible.  This can happen if cursor is on top line of a
        window, and we switch to a buffer with a header line.

        * w32term.c (x_erase_phys_cursor): ditto.

However, it just occurred to me that I didn't fix it in the mac port,
so I'll do that right away.