Re: after-21.1.xmail

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Re: after-21.1.xmail
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 18:32:31 +0100

   From: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
   Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 00:59:47 -0700 (MST)

   > Of course it has changed.  That means someone else deleted a message
   > that was handled.  It would hardly be a solution to ask everyone else
   > to stop handling messages and deleting them.  We need a solution that
   > works with other people's work.
   >
   > What solution do you want?

Well, it is not important, what I want, because it would not be ideal for
others (who e.g. have permanent Internet even in their bed ;-).

BTW - an idea: what about using CVS for it? I do not know rmail and how it
works internally, what it writes to the file etc... But without some form
of management, we can not handle it effectively (more people will look
through that file and will handle same messages)...
--
Pavel Janík

Keep it right when you make it faster.
                  --  The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)