Re: CVS build available for Windows?

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Re: CVS build available for Windows?
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:13:18 +0100

   From: Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden>
   Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:31:15 +0100

   > What do you call "development environment"? You can use CVS/NT

Permanent access to such system, compiler, know-how, ... I do not use such
systems, I only want to test Emacs there and as I do not have it and in
fact, do not want to have/use it, I can not experiment with it.
--
Pavel Janík

I'm simply not a good maintainer, because I'm too impatient and get too
bored with it.
                  -- Linus Torvalds in LKML