Re: minicolor.el --- place a face on the minibuffer prompt

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Re: minicolor.el --- place a face on the minibuffer prompt
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 18:40:02 +0100

>     > Who has a good idea of what the face should look like?
>
>     If it is going to be part of Emacs it should just be bold.
>
> Do others agree?
>
> I am trying it out, and I wonder if maybe the minibuffer contents
> should be more prominent than the prompt.

I was going to suggest font-lock-comment-face when the thread
started, but maybe it's a bad idea to include a dependency on
font-lock.  (It took me some time to figure out what might be the
reason that nobody suggested it -- it seemed so _obvious_ :-)

But maybe it makes sense to create a face which looks like
font-lock-comment-face and then use it for the minibuffer prompt as
well as for font-lock-comment-face?

kai
--
Simplification good!  Oversimplification bad!  (Larry Wall)