Tabs in header line

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Tabs in header line
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 07:43:20 +0100

Hi,

do you remember our discussion about tabs (see archives, the subject was
idea -> internal frames)? One of the ideas was to use header-line for this
purpose. People working on emacs-w3m use this approach. Have a look at
a snapshot I have created from it. W3m uses three tabs (three web pages)
right now: http://www.janik.cz/tmp/emacs-w3m.png

P.S. What do you think about w3m? Bill?
--
Pavel Janík

The problem here is that there is parent and child but no adult.
                  -- Lynne Jolitz about Unix and Unix hackers