GNU TLS lisp bindings

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: GNU TLS lisp bindings
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 01:04:16 +0100

I rewrote my native TLS support for Emacs using GNU TLS instead of
Open SSL:

http://josefsson.org/securemacs/

Beware, the patch is very ugly but at least it allows me to read my
mail over TLS with Gnus.

Install GNU TLS, do "aclocal" and "autoconf" in the Emacs directory
after applying the patch, build Emacs and load "gnutls.el" and you
should have the usual `open-ssl-stream' available.