Re: Emacs/W3 needs DEVELOPERS...

From: Dave Love
Subject: Re: Emacs/W3 needs DEVELOPERS...
Date: 29 Nov 2001 17:59:14 +0000

 > Aural stylesheets should be working now.  The major problem I'm
 > trying to track down right now is sourceforge.net is not working.
 > If you have a hitlist, let me know and I will try to look at it
 > while I have the excuse of the holidays to fend off real work. :)

One problem I haven't been able to debug is infloops due to cdring
down circular lists, apparently generated by css stuff.  I don't have
a test case to hand, though.  There are other things people have
reported which may not be fixed which I don't have time to check on
now.

I haven't had a chance to get images working when fetched remotely
after originally testing them only locally.  I think that needs fairly
radical surgery.

[Of course, there are several things that W3 needs implemented in
Emacs, e.g. proper handling of variable-width text and background
pixmaps.]