Re: wid-edit.el

From: Per Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: wid-edit.el
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 12:12:15 +0100

Kazu Yamamoto (山本和彦) <address@hidden> writes:

> What can wid-edit.el do with the "-nw" option? If it can do nothing, I
> can conclude that wid-edit.el may be loaded in any situations but it
> should not be loaded with the "-nw" option. Is this correct?

As far as I know, all the widgets defined in wid-edit works fine in
"-nw".  A few of the widgets gets a sligthly fancier look when a
window system (and image libraries) are available, but there is no
change in functionality.

> What about "image.el"? It should not be loaded with the "-nw" option,
> right?

It waste a tiny amount of memory.  Is there any particular reason for
your concern?