Re: More than 1 cursor in one window?

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: Re: More than 1 cursor in one window?
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 18:51:36 +0100

   From: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
   Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 01:36:07 -0700 (MST)

   > Ok, that's one answer to the question.  It suggests this bug is not
   > related to any specific operation.  It must me a purely redisplay
   > strangeness.

Yes, I think this too as I already wrote.

   > But I wonder how come nobody else has reported this.  There must be
   > some unusual thing about your configuration or your customizations
   > that it depends on.  Can you determine what?

It is very hard - I have already tried that. But I was not the only
one. Someone already reported the similar problem to us. That was the new
impulse for me and Gerd to look at it again. It is really strange - it can
happen ten times a day, once a week etc. Seven cursors in one window were
really exceptional here.
--
Pavel Janík

Write first in an easy-to-understand pseudo-language; then translate into
whatever language you have to use.
                  --  The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)