Re: JIT stealth font-lock tuning parameters

From: Alan Shutko
Subject: Re: JIT stealth font-lock tuning parameters
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:08:23 -0500

"Stefan Monnier" <monnier+gnu/address@hidden> writes:

>> > Note that I find the current settings quite usable on my 266Mhz Pentium-2
>> > so I'm not sure how important it is to change them
>> All I know is that quite a few people complain.
>
> Weren't all the complaints in the w32 version of Emacs only ?

I don't think so... I think I saw a number of complaints from people
on various Unices.  It was normally people using RMAIL, though, since
they're the most likely to have large files lying around without
consciously thinking about it.

--
Alan Shutko <address@hidden> - In a variety of flavors!
Say "twenty-three-skiddoo" to logout.