emacsclient manual page?

From: Pavel Janík
Subject: emacsclient manual page?
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 10:13:50 +0100

Hi,

shouldn't we install manual page for emacsclient? If so, I will do that
(together with unification of list of manual pages which are meant for
installation and list of pages which are uninstalled).

The similar think should be done for info files, I think (now, we have
three lists of ada-mode*, autotype*, ... info pages in the main
Makefile.in).
--
Pavel Janík

Make sure special cases are truly special.
                  --  The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)