Re: address@hidden: Re: address@hidden: Abnormal High CPU Usage]]

From: Yong LU
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: address@hidden: Abnormal High CPU Usage]]
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 07:39:08 +0800

On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 06:58:02PM +0200, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> > From: Richard Stallman <address@hidden>
> > Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 22:00:00 -0700 (MST)
> >
> >     Thanks.  But I can't connect to the cvs server since I'm behind
> >     a firewall.  The only thing I can use is ftp/http.  Is there
> >     some downloadable tar ball of the cvs trunk?
> >
> > It isn't feasible for me to make one; can someone else do it?
>
> Done.  You can find today's CVS (modulo the change to unexelf.c which
> I reverted in the snapshot that I made, to avoid breaking the
> distribution) here:
>
>   ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs-snapshots/emacs-21.1.50.tar.gz
>   ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs-snapshots/leim-21.1.50.tar.gz

Thank you.  It has some problem when built with cygwin, though I
managed to fix it by hand.  I have report this to bug-gnu-emacs.

The flashing bug is gone, but the hs-minor-mode problem is still there.
However, I don't have the time and skill to track it down.  After all, I am
quite satisfied with the workaround I'm using, i.e. load hideshow before
viper-mode,

Yong