Re: Emacs/W3 needs DEVELOPERS...

From: Dave Love
Subject: Re: Emacs/W3 needs DEVELOPERS...
Date: 04 Nov 2001 16:11:41 +0000

I think the first thing it needs is fixing up the current code so that
it works decently well.  E.g. currently it can infloop with quit
inhibited, aural stylesheets don't work, various features of the old
version are just missing...

I said I'd try to sort it out for inclusion of at least some of the
code into Emacs, but I haven't had enough time to get it to that
stage, e.g. for the url package.  Some of the files might be useful
now, though.

Actually just making a release of the version 4 code fixed for Emacs
21 would be useful.  I can't do that.