Re: usage: for ml-prefix-argument-loop?

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: usage: for ml-prefix-argument-loop?
Date: 02 Nov 2001 18:09:15 +0900

> > but usage: is not at the beginning of the line so it is not used as it
> > should.
>
> Is it possible that makedoc prints a warning for such cases?

`usage:' detection actually ignores preceding whitespace, so that case
_should_ work correctly; the problem is actually that the way I wrote
the code, it uses a preceding newline to decide when to start searching
for `usage:'.

It's probably best to just make that case work correctly; it shouldn't
be that hard.

-Miles
--
I'd rather be consing.