Re: idea -> internal frames?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: idea -> internal frames?
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:52:01 -0700 (MST)

    > One tab per buffer?  This sounds like a kind of buffer menu which is
    > always visible, right?  But people make lots of buffers--there
    > wouldn't be space for enough tabs, would there?

    It has various rules to select how many and which buffers to show as tabs.

Do you think it works well?

Do you think this is better than the buffer menus we have?  If so,
what aspect makes it better?  Is it that this menu is always visible,
or that this menu is a good selection of buffers rather than all?

Maybe we can find another design that has the same good aspect.