W3 and URL

From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Subject: W3 and URL
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 19:10:52 +0530

Hi,
 I just saw W3 and URL was infrastructure. Where can I find them for
 Emacs-21.1? I am eagerly waiting to use it to write a firewall
 tunnel. I am currently forced to use some non-GNU downloaded software
 for HTTP tunneling (GNU HTTP Tunnel did not work for some reason). I
 guess we need W3 real quick to enable lot of Web based
 utilities. Hope to see them soon.

with regards,
dhruva
       |     Remaining time multiplied by distress is CONSTANT     |