Re: Unicode fonts

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Unicode fonts
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 07:08:04 -0700 (MST)

    There is GNU Unifont:

    http://czyborra.com/unifont/

    I don't know it's license, though.

Is this really a GNU package?  I don't see any sign that we ever made
it one.  Could you show me how this package refers to GNU?  I would
like to get an idea whether he might have unilaterally called this a
GNU package, not realizing that that is not how it's done.  It is also
conceivable that we did make it a GNU package and lost the records.

Also, could you tell me his email address?  I will have to talk with
him to find out which kind of error happened and try to clean it up.