Names in ChangeLog files

From: Kai Großjohann
Subject: Names in ChangeLog files
Date: 14 Feb 2001 22:36:24 +0100

Suppose somebody points out to me what is missing in some part of the
documentation.  Such as: the info node `foo' does not say what happens
when the variable `bar' is non-nil.

Up to now, I've always (well, all three times :-) created ChangeLog
entries under my name which said `Kudos to John Smith for pointing
this out' or somesuch.  Is this a good thing to do or a bad thing?

tia,
kai (frobbing Gnus docs)
--
Be indiscrete.  Do it continuously.